Word of Honor

"I have been asked what i mean by "word of honor". I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape, but stand me in a floor and draw a chalk line around me and i give my word of honor never to cross it, Can i get out of the circle? no, never! I'd die first.
Basically this is saying that if you have made a promise, you must go through with it and do not break it. Always keep your word with anything, if someone  tells you a secret, do not be a stupes lil chismosa and start telling everyone. just stay lowkey about shii and everything outta be ight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression and Anxiety

Orthopedic Surgeon

Personal Student Success Statement