Is it Right?

Student Success Statement 
"Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly."

In the video there was a homeless man and some white girl put some change in his cup, while doing so, her engagement ring fell in the cup. The homeless man took it to the shop and they offered him 4k. He asked himself, "Is this right? DO I get 4k on the spot or should I choose the right and give it back to its owner?" HE decided to turn it back so he waited for her to pass by him again and he gave it to her. She was so shook and overwhelmed with happiness so she made him a gofundme page for 1k with her cheapaaah but he actually got over 100,000! This is what happens when you choose the right. I been in the situation where I had to choose right or wrong, and I chose wrong, which led to many consequences. I could've easily avoided the situation If I would've just thought everything through and knew what I was getting myself into. Up to this day I still feel guilty AF. 


See the source image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression and Anxiety

Orthopedic Surgeon

Personal Student Success Statement