Forgive

"When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive." 


This quote is stating that we will never learn to live peacefully if were full of hate. We have to learn to forgive. To forgive means to stop feeling angry or resentful toward someone for an offense, flaw, or mistake. I have felt this feeling before and I'm pretty sure many of us have. But in reality, those days are spent so negatively, changes our moods, and in general its creates us into ugly people. I learned to forgive my dad a lot, because either way he is in my daily life, and I cannot see him everyday with hate towards him cause it'll just put me in the worst mood. I feel like personally I'm mad at a situation for a couple of days, then I just let it go. If its not going to matter in a month, then it shouldn't matter anymore in general. Why keep all the hate inside? Just forgive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression and Anxiety

Orthopedic Surgeon

Modeling Job Description