Good Values

"The most important thing you will ever have is good values."

I personally liked this statement a lot. This quote is stating that you could be rich, etc, if you don't have morals, you wont live a happy life. And it is true. I always chose to make decisions with my feelings, rather than my logic. That got me into a lot of problems. If you know something is wrong, do not do it. If someone is pressuring you to steal, it might seem fun, (at the fact that you're going to have something that you've always wanted) but youre going to live with the grief, and guess what, you could have prevented that by choosing the right decision, which was not to do it in the first place, knowing it was wrong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression and Anxiety

Orthopedic Surgeon

Personal Student Success Statement